Wednesday, January 4, 2012

MUST.FIND.

I started my journey into makeup and fx when I was around 12 years old when I started to fake sick to get out of going to school (sorry mom).  I also used to make myself look like I had hurt myself by grabbing eyeshadow and lipstick to create markings all over my body. I wish I had known about this!!! AHHH. Dick Smith better known as the "Godfather of Horror" had a kids makeup fx kit in 1977! So amazingly awesome. I love the exclusive "Flex Flesh".


It came with molds and instructions and fake hair.. legit. If they only made something this cool I would
kill for this. Off to ebay I goes...I would probably still use the molds in my kit. Soon I will be posting about the items that are in my kit (both beauty and fx). There are some products that I absolutely cannot live without and that every makeup artist should own.




1 comment:

  1. Hey! I bought this but in the mexican version with no fake hair but still works all molds.

    ReplyDelete