Tuesday, January 24, 2012

i didn't abandon the child

Sorry for the long time between posts. I swear that I didn't start this and then loose interest. I am in the process of moving (which I hate) so my time is very limited until the end of the month. Come next month while I am sitting in hospitals and driving back and forth from doctors appointments and such with my mom I will have a ton of free time to update. Until then here are a few things that make me happy:

Pretty much everything from Black Milk Clothing  needs to be in or around my persons.

Also anything from Blood Milk would make me shriek like a small school girl. 

exhibit a:
exhibit b:
So since I am about to leave San Francisco, something that I find bittersweet, I will probably make one last trip to loved to death to purchase a few more oddities for my collection. I have been wanting this:
hopefully it wont have a bunch of bad ju-ju from whomever was the previous owner of the tooth.




No comments:

Post a Comment